Can you mix and match individual airpods?
If I lose an individual airpod, will I be able to buy a single one and pair it with the second airpod, or will I have to buy a whole second pair?
- Asked by Tyler T from Andover
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you mix and match individual airpods?)
2 Answers from the Community
Just reset using one of the AirPod cases.
Place both AirPods you want to pair in one case. Then go to iPhone and forget the AirPods in your settings. Then hit the reset button on the back of the AirPods case, holding for several seconds until it resets. Then pair with device again.
- Answered by Demetria W from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It doesn't appear so. I bought a set and my dog ate the right speaker. Replaced it with a new set and darn it all .. he got the left one. But hey ... it's have a good right and a good left. They will not work together. That's all you have ... I can use a right or a left but not all together.
These are expensive. Has anyone found a way to combine?
- Answered by Elizabeth B from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Where is the matching case?
- Asked by Paul D
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the matching case?)
- Asked about: Leather Smart Cover for 10.5‑inch i…
No answers yet
Can I get this in blue to match my beats?
- Asked by Mhairi S
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get this in blue to match my beats?)
- Asked about: Beats RemoteTalk Cable
No answers yet