Do the earphones work only with an iPhone? Or can they be pared with other phones?
2 Answers from the Community
Apple AirPods are compatible with other phones. You will not however be able to utilize the seamlessness of the W1 chip. In order to pair the AirPods with another phone or bluetooth capable device, you must pair through the phone's native settings app.
- Answered by Chandler D from Littleton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They can be paired to other phones and devices capable of Bluetooth. You won't have the same seamless experience as with an iPhone, and I believe you won't be able to configure the AirPods' tap functions when used with other devices.
- Answered by Patrick S from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How can I make my earphones work with my computer?
- Asked by Nathalie T from Panama
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I make my earphones work with my computer?)
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…
will it work on phone with otterbox defender case
- Asked by Debbie S from Fuquay-varina
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work on phone with otterbox defender case)
- Asked about: Belkin Valet Charge Dock for Apple …