From a full charge, how long do they last before needing to be charged in the case again?
3 Answers from the Community
They are advertising battery life on the headphones itself as 5 hours, with the charger case adding 24 more hours of battery life. Also, 15 minutes in the charging case will give you 3 hours of use.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Apple is claiming 5 hours of usage outside of the charging case. The case itself can hold enough charge for an additional 24 hours of usage.
- Answered by Alan H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Testing results have been published at 5hrs listening from a full charge at 50% volume.
- Answered by Andre B from Cosgrove
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How long does a full charge normally last?
- Asked by Scott B from Thornville
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does a full charge normally last?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
No answers yet