How loud are they? How well will they stay in my ear? Would you suggest them if i were going on a run?
I've had wireless headphone before and they simply were not nearly as loud as i would of liked them to be. Will they be louder then your average pair of wireless headphones?
I also have had trouble keeping pods like these to stay in my ear. I would imagine these would be even tougher. Would you suggest using these if i was going to go on a run?
2 Answers from the Community
I would suggest purchasing a whether from a reseller would help you keep your your AirPods in your ear due to your active lifestyle . You always have the alternative for other iBeats bluetooth headsets as well.
- Answered by John G from Mak
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As mentioned by other users, if you have issues with the classic EarPods then you won't have much luck with these either.
- Answered by Ivan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How well do they stay on your ears while running
- Asked by Caison M from Caroline
- Flag as inappropriate (How well do they stay on your ears while running)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Hea…
would it stay inside the ear when u run or moving a lot?
- Asked by Gregory D from Hephzibah
- Flag as inappropriate (would it stay inside the ear when u run or moving a lot?)
Can you work out or run with these ear pods?
- Asked by Robin H from Palo Alto
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you work out or run with these ear pods?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector