I have a Huawei which is an android. Will these headphones be compatible?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, but the pairing process won’t be as smooth as on iOS. You will go to Bluetooth settings on your phone, then open the case and hold the button on back until the AirPods show up as a Bluetooth device.
- Answered by Nicholas W from New Ulm
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this product is compatible with Android phones?
- Asked by Atul K
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product is compatible with Android phones?)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
Android Airport time capsule compatibility
- Asked by Omar N from Dayton
- Flag as inappropriate (Android Airport time capsule compatibility)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet