If there is no headphone port, how can it be connected to portable radios that are not bluetooth compatible. Work site Radio. I use it everyday!
Makita Work Site Radio. Has Aux. port. I use this to connect my phone from everyday. Will there be a Lightning to Aux. compatible cord made available?
1 Answer from the Community
AirPods require Bluetooth to connect to another device. There are Bluetooth transmitters that receive AUX audio in, and broadcast it out over Bluetooth. It is possible to pair AirPods with non Apple devices, but I am unsure of the version of Bluetooth required (probably 4.0) nor how to pair AirPods to a transmitter.
Your best bet is to research Bluetooth transmitters (not a Bluetooth receiver, that is the opposite of what you want).
- Answered by Stewart L from Kanturk
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used solely via the lightning connection so that radios can be turned off?
- Asked by Michael P from Lompoc
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used solely via the lightning connection so that radios can be turned off?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
Will this cable work with an emergency hand crank radio that has a usb port?
- Asked by Suzanne E from Glendale
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with an emergency hand crank radio that has a usb port?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable