Is it compatible for iPod Nano 7th over bluetooth?
Compatible on iPod Nano 7th gen?
- Asked by Glenard F from Winnetka
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible for iPod Nano 7th over bluetooth?)
3 Answers from the Community
I tried the AirPods with the my 7th gen Nano. It works, but.......... the volume via bluetooth is very low, even if turned up all the way and that's in a quiet room. Be nice if they could upgrade the OS on the Nano for higher Bluetooth output.
- Answered by Bob M from Santa Rosa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I faced the same problem. I use my iPod Nano to listen to audio books while running or commuting and when I paired my AirPods to my Nano they did connect but the even with the volume turned all the way up it was too quite to hear the audio. I have 3rd party blue tooth headphones that I normally use for running and do not have this issue with my Nano.
- Answered by Kyle P from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Note I have the same problem, however further to resetting the ipod the sound quality improved until I made a visit to the supermarket, when the lady at the till scanned the goods my airpods sound dropped right off, I have tried resetting my ipod again and again without restoring the original sound quality.
Can apply help solve this problem, or are their any suggestions to help overcome this disappointment.
- Answered by Kenneth C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is it compatible with iPod Nano 7th generation?
- Asked by Mohinder S from New Delhi
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with iPod Nano 7th generation?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
Hi there, will this work as an AUX cable for my iPod Nano 7th Gen?
- Asked by Lizzi V
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi there, will this work as an AUX cable for my iPod Nano 7th Gen?)
- Asked about: Beats Audio Cable