When your done using them and put them back in the case, will they overcharge? I don't want to ruin the batteries. How does charging work with them?
1 Answer from the Community
It charges until they are full, and then stop, pretty much the same as every other lithium battery :)
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does charging overnight ruin battery?
- Asked by Melissa G from North Attleboro
- Flag as inappropriate (does charging overnight ruin battery?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
Can you put this on an iPhone with a case on it?
- Asked by Sara H
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you put this on an iPhone with a case on it?)
- Asked about: olloclip Active Lens for iPhone