Will the airpods work with an apple watch LTE if you leave the case at home? or will they lose connection with the apple watch?
I saw an article stating that when the Airpods case is left at home you will lose connection and they wont connect properly with an apple watch. I simply want to know if I only had my apple watch and airpods without the case will they remain connected?
2 Answers from the Community
They should work fine. I run with my Series 3 Apple Watch and Airpods. The case and phone stay at home.
- Answered by Lance E from Molalla
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. Once you finish the pair from the airpod (or any other bluetooth speaker or headphone) with your iPhone. On your apple watch, once you play sound, swipe from the bottom on the screen and in the bottom you will find the airplay option. You can choose airplay and you will find the devices in this situation you will find your AirPods showing up. Click that and you watch will connect with the AirPods.
- Answered by 佳鑫 姜 from 敦化市
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Would this work with the Apple Watch as well?
- Asked by Charif Z from Camarillo
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with the Apple Watch as well?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…
will this work with apple watch
- Asked by Joseph L from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with apple watch)
- Asked about: Belkin Family Rockstar 4-Port USB C…
Does the dock come with its own charger that connects to the watch or do you have to use the charger that came with the watch?
- Asked by Michael C from Rogers
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the dock come with its own charger that connects to the watch or do you have to use the charger that came with the watch?)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock