Can I adapt a (2014) Thunderbolt Display to a new Mac Mini (which is Thunderbolt 3)? What adaptor(s) would I need? Thanks!
1 Answer from the Community
Hi! If you have exactly Apple Thunderbolt Display, !!!NOT Apple (LED) Cinema Display!!!, and Space Gray Mac mini 2018, Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter is what what you need.
- Answered by Vladimir C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with a new Mac Mini and Apple Thunderbolt displays?
- Asked by Kevin L from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a new Mac Mini and Apple Thunderbolt displays?)
- Asked about: Blackmagic eGPU Pro
Does this adapter work with Thunderbolt 1?
- Asked by Jeremy L from Pleasant View
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with Thunderbolt 1?)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …