Can this dongle be used to connect a "27in A1407 Thunderbolt Display" to MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019)? Many thanks
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The product page says the following: "In addition, it can be used to connect Thunderbolt-enabled displays — such as the Apple Thunderbolt Display and LG Thunderbolt 2 displays — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro. However, using this adapter with an Apple Thunderbolt Display requires a power source, because the display does not provide power through the adapter."
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this extension work on a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)?
- Asked by Importadora Y Distribuidora V
- Flag as inappropriate does this extension work on a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)?
Can I use this adapter to connect my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011: non-retina, 'Thunderbolt') to the HDMI input on a new projector?
Will this fit the new MacBook Pro 13" (2019) addition?
- Asked by Tim R from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate Will this fit the new MacBook Pro 13" (2019) addition?