Could it be this adpater is responsible for faster MBP battery drain?
When I'm at my desk my late-2016 15" MBP is connected via thunderbolt cable to my late-2013 iMac which then acts as an external display for the MBP (target display mode).
I've had the connector for 2-3 weeks now, and in that period I found my MBP on more than one occassion completely drained of power in the morning in this configuration:
- screen-lid of the MBP is open
- power-cable not attached to MBP (energy saving: the MBP is getting reasonably warm as well after a periode of time)
- Thunderbolt 3/2-adapter attached to MBP and iMac
- started running Bitdefender for Mac in the same period << this might be (part of) the problem too
I don't think I've had that same experience before I had the adapter (and Bitdefender..).
I'll do some tests to see what might be the rootcause
- Asked by Pascal D from Merelbeke
- Flag as inappropriate (Could it be this adpater is responsible for faster MBP battery drain?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this work with MBP 1,1?
- Asked by Chandrasekar R from Chennai
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with MBP 1,1?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
What is the frequency response?
- Asked by Mark L from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the frequency response?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matte Gold
No answers yet