Does this work to connect the Apple Thunderbolt Display to the 2016 MacBook Pros? If so, is there also an adapter for the display's MagSafe power?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes for Thunderbolt. No for MagSafe.
See the Apple support document HT207266 "Connect devices and displays with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter".
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
connect this to thunderbolt display
- Asked by Dewey N from Dunedin
- Flag as inappropriate (connect this to thunderbolt display)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Is this display compatible with the previous generation of Retina MacBook Pros?
- Asked by Alex C from Palm Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this display compatible with the previous generation of Retina MacBook Pros?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display