Does using this increase latency in audio transfer between a new MBP and an apogee audio interface?
I need minimal latency (basically unnoticeable) and sometimes stream 30+ channels of audio data at 96khz. There is no latency when i connect it to my current MBP but need to know if there will be an increase in latency because of this adapter?
1 Answer from the Community
Honestly, if you have an Android, I would tecommend another interface... maybe an Apollo... this is for Mac ... it’s designed for apple products... it eon’t work on a device that doesn’t run ios... so I don’t understand ehy you woukd need that adaptor...
- Answered by Louis S from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface need the DC Adapter?
- Asked by Gregory I from Matawan
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface need the DC Adapter?)
- Asked about: Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface for…
Is there anyway to charge and use this simultaneously? (I was thinking of using this as usb audio in)
- Asked by David "peachey" M
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there anyway to charge and use this simultaneously? (I was thinking of using this as usb audio in))
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter