Does using this increase latency in audio transfer between a new MBP and an apogee audio interface?
I need minimal latency (basically unnoticeable) and sometimes stream 30+ channels of audio data at 96khz. There is no latency when i connect it to my current MBP but need to know if there will be an increase in latency because of this adapter?
1 Answer from the Community
Honestly, if you have an Android, I would tecommend another interface... maybe an Apollo... this is for Mac ... it’s designed for apple products... it eon’t work on a device that doesn’t run ios... so I don’t understand ehy you woukd need that adaptor...
- Answered by Louis S from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
MagSafe to MagSafe2 & rMBP - Does it charge the rMBP while in use?
- Asked by Michael M from Highlands Ranch
- Flag as inappropriate (MagSafe to MagSafe2 & rMBP - Does it charge the rMBP while in use?)
- Asked about: MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter
Is the Thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter best to transfer data from an old (2004) MBP to a current MBP? Is firewire to thunderbolt cable better?
- Asked by Leslie C from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter best to transfer data from an old (2004) MBP to a current MBP? Is firewire to thunderbolt cable better?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…