Is it possible to use THUNDERBOLT 2 cable with this adapter to act as thunderbolt 3 extender?
The TB2 extender is a 30M fiber. The better is possible to use the exiting corning thunderbolt optical cable for thunderbolt 3. Thanks.
1 Answer from the Community
Probably, but Thunderbolt 3 devices on the other end will be limited to Thunderbolt 2 speeds.
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use a thunderbolt 2 to thunderbolt 3 adapter to use this?
- Asked by Steven W from Milford
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a thunderbolt 2 to thunderbolt 3 adapter to use this?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock H…
Is this only compatible with Thunderbolt 3 devices?
- Asked by Garth B from Idaho Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this only compatible with Thunderbolt 3 devices?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display