Will these work connecting my Thunderbolt 2 hard drives (LaCie) to my 2017 iMac?
As title says, I have tried other alternatives to no success. Wondering what people's experiences are from these and if my old hard drives can still be used...
1 Answer from the Community
You should be able to connect Thunderbolt 2 devices to a Thunderbolt 3 Mac with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (if they are self powered).
It may be helpful to name the specific model of hard drive you wish to use and to describe the alternatives that failed.
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I delete items from my Mac and it will be saved/reappear on my LaCie hard drive when I plug it back in?
- Asked by Audrielle A from Vallejo
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I delete items from my Mac and it will be saved/reappear on my LaCie hard drive when I plug it back in?)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Rugged USB-C + USB 3.0 Po…
Which external hard drives have Thunderbolt connections?
- Asked by Robert L from Laguna Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Which external hard drives have Thunderbolt connections?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…