If I have a 3.5 mm plug on my device, can I use that for mic input and use this for headphone output?
In particular, I have a nice mic input that has cross-talk with the headphones. That goes away if I use Bluetooth headphones but they add latency. If I could send the signal out through this, I think I'd be all set.
2 Answers from the Community
I couldn't get the mic to work at all using the lightning port adapter with several different pairs of 3.5 mm headphones. So I'm 99% sure this wouldn't work. Sorry1 :(
- Answered by Jason L from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
In my experience, no you can't.
- Answered by Jalisa F from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
For iPhone 7 is it possible to have Audio input (for my microphone ) with Lightning Digital AV adapter while using HDMI output to a reference monitor?
- Asked by Robert A from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate (For iPhone 7 is it possible to have Audio input (for my microphone ) with Lightning Digital AV adapter while using HDMI output to a reference monitor?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter