Will the adapter improve audio fidelity? Is it capable of delivering full digital audio?
I am currently using the ligtining connector for my car stereo and the music sounds far better than with the 3.5 mm jack connected to aux. My question is ,if I use this adapter on my iPhone 6 plus, will it show improvement over a connection through the 3.5mm jack?
- Asked by Ajit K from Mumbai
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the adapter improve audio fidelity? Is it capable of delivering full digital audio?)
1 Answer from the Community
When you use the phone with the direct connection to the stereo through lightning, the digital to audio converter (DAC) in the stereo is used. This adaptor probably has the same DAC as your phone, meaning that quality won't be any better than plugging the aux straight into the phone
- Answered by Oliver W from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the mini VGA adapter play video AND audio? or do i need another cable for audio?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mini VGA adapter play video AND audio? or do i need another cable for audio?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter