How can I find the charge status?
I want to be able to check what the status of the battery is. So how much power is left. How do I do that?
- Asked by Alex A
- Flag as inappropriate How can I find the charge status?
2 Answers from the Community
If you right swipe on the home screen, then scroll down, if you do not see a bubble (widget) for batteries, you need to touch the edit button. That should take you to an Add Widgets screen. Hit the + next to Batteries, and you should then be able to go back to the bubbles page and see the battery widget.
- Answered by Lori E from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Its cool- if you swipe right on the home screen and scroll down--the charge status displays on phone itself. It also displays on the lock screen too.
- Answered by Paul M from South Boston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the camera button on the side of the case reprogrammable? For switching the charging status on/off for the iPhone or for quick launch of a app?
If stolen will I be able to track them / find them
- Asked by Marqshervon V from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate If stolen will I be able to track them / find them
How do I know the case is charged ?
- Asked by Paul T from Tonawanda
- Flag as inappropriate How do I know the case is charged ?