I have a Mac Pro ( mid 2012 ) with 6GB of RAM. I need at least 8 or more. Do you have 1 or 2 GB sticks that I can buy?
Mac Pro ( mid 2012 ) with 6GB of RAM
1 Answer from the Community
Depending on your processor, you should be able to support anything that is 240-pin PC3-10600E (1333 MHz) DDR3 ECC SDRAM. Various resellers like Newegg, Fry's, Microcenter, and TigerDirect will offer such products. You can also check with your local AASP for options.
- Answered by Clinton F from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the ram add on top of the current Mac ram?
- Asked by Abdulaziz Q from Doha
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the ram add on top of the current Mac ram?)
- Asked about: Blackmagic eGPU
Need a longer HDMI Adapter cable than 8.1".
- Asked by Linda P from La Salle
- Flag as inappropriate (Need a longer HDMI Adapter cable than 8.1".)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
No answers yet