Can you use apple smart keyboard for ipad 6th generation?
2 Answers from the Community
No, only on the new Ipad (7th Generation), iPad (Air 3), and the iPad (Pro 10.5 inch).
- Answered by Eli H from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can not use it with the previous sixth generation iPad. In order for the keyboard to work it must connect to the smart connectors on the left side of an iPad that supports it, like the 10.5 iPad Pro, or the new iPad Air.
- Answered by Erick W from St.michael
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is it compatible with the 6th generation iPads?
- Asked by Shiva S from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with the 6th generation iPads?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Symmetry Series Case for 1…
Can osmo be used w/6th generation iPad
- Asked by Stacey S from Middletown
- Flag as inappropriate (Can osmo be used w/6th generation iPad)
- Asked about: Osmo Genius Kit Game System for iPa…
No answers yet
Does it work with the smart keyboard?
- Asked by Michael M from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the smart keyboard?)
- Asked about: Decoded Leather Magnetic Pencil Sle…