If you buy this keyboard how can you cover the back of the iPad?
- Asked by fn from St Cloud
- Flag as inappropriate (If you buy this keyboard how can you cover the back of the iPad?)
2 Answers from the Community
Purchase a case that is compatible with the iPad and has the clearance for the smart keyboard connector. If you look at the cases and filter by which iPad, you can pretty easily tell which ones would work. There are also several 3rd party options, just look for the notch in the case where the keyboard connects.
- Answered by Terrance H from Farmers Branch
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can place the iPad in a protective carrier, case, backpack, or purchase protective shell or skin that is compatible with both the keyboard and the model iPad. The iPad is a very popular device and you should be able to find a solution somewhere.
- Answered by Joseph T from Pacifica
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you purchase iPad Pro smart keyboard with English and Arabic and how do you switch?
- Asked by Karim H from East Providence
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you purchase iPad Pro smart keyboard with English and Arabic and how do you switch?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard Folio for 11-inch iP…