Is there any way it can be connected to a PC running windows?
2 Answers from the Community
At the moment, I have this keyboard connected to my Windows PC via the included USB A to lightning cable. I have yet to try the wireless capabilities. I assume for the media keys to work we'll need a bootcamp driver to be released. I'll try to connect over bluetooth when I get some free time.
- Answered by Curt M from Sherman Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I use this on a Mac running windows (via Bootcamp) and it works fine, apart from you have to remember that when used with windows the @ and " are transposed so shift+2 gives you " and shift+' gives you @ .
- Answered by Jonathan A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Using Airport Express with a windows pc/and spotify
- Asked by Kathryn G from Spring
- Flag as inappropriate (Using Airport Express with a windows pc/and spotify)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
My modem has a USB port and an Ethernet port. My computer is using the E port, can use the my lightening cord in USB port so my 6 has internet
- Asked by Patrick R from Mt View
- Flag as inappropriate (My modem has a USB port and an Ethernet port. My computer is using the E port, can use the my lightening cord in USB port so my 6 has internet)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2m)