Left-Handed Keyboard? It's come to my attention that reaching over for the Arrows, Numbers, and Delete keys is causing serious left shoulder pain.
As a Graphic Designer, Photographer and a lefty, I would like to use my keyboard and not have to reach across my body to the right side of the keyboard for keys when I'm also using my mouse.
Doing this movement for decades has brought me unfortunate left shoulder pain. I now wake up in the morning after a long shift in pain. Is there any hope?
1 Answer from the Community
Been there, done all that. Took typing course to learn to use both hands and it has really worked wonders . I used to hunt and peck, mostly using my right hand. Learning to use both hands really helps. When doing spreadsheets, it is so much faster to use both hands. The only drawback is the learning curve. So hurry up and start. the sooner you learn all the keys, the sooner the arm and shoulder start to improve. Been there.
- Answered by Susan H from Big Canoe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the purpose of the Globe key in the left corner
- Asked by John D
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the purpose of the Globe key in the left corner)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 10.5‑inch iPad P…
Does this pencil work if used by a left handed person that drags their hand when writing?
- Asked by Leanne S from Jasper
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this pencil work if used by a left handed person that drags their hand when writing?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Is there a wireless mouse that is split into right and left by a scroll wheel like PC's have?
- Asked by Daniel W from Susquehanna
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a wireless mouse that is split into right and left by a scroll wheel like PC's have?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2 - Silver