Will the leather sleeve be able to fit both the iPad Pro and the Smart Keyboard together?
- Asked by Karan T from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the leather sleeve be able to fit both the iPad Pro and the Smart Keyboard together?)
5 Answers from the Community
Yes, it does. Just got my yesterday. The only caveat is that it's a tight fit. I imagine the leather will stretch to make it less tight, and would seem to hold it snug (with the keyboard). But, after that, you've stretched it. I'm not sure it will go back to normal size after a lot of use. So, you would need to decide up-front whether to use it with a case and stay that way.
- Answered by Keith C from West University Place
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Slightly tight but fits - I advise putting the keyboard side down.
- Answered by Stephen E from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, it does. I have the 10.5 IPP and leather sleeve. The IPP fits in the sleeve snugly but not too snugly. Even with my small hands and weak grip, I have no problem getting the IPP in and out. And the snug fit ensures the IPP isn't going to slide out.
I suspect the leather will loosen up a little with time, which might make it a bit loose when used with a "naked" IPP after months/years being used with an IPP with SmartKeyboard attached. But I'll cross that bridge if and when I come to it. I'm really loving this sleeve!
- Answered by Marian P from Waitsfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes it does.
- Answered by Henry L from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
- Answered by Orlo L from Yukon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Does the iPad with the Leather Smart Cover fits inside the Leather Sleeve?
- Asked by Mario R from Fort Lauderdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad with the Leather Smart Cover fits inside the Leather Sleeve?)
- Asked about: Leather Smart Cover for 10.5‑inch i…
will this case fit inside a sleeve case for iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Dennis W from Oak Park
- Flag as inappropriate (will this case fit inside a sleeve case for iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad mini