When connected to an iPad is it possible to type using the keyboard without the pop up keyboard appearing?
When I connect the keyboard the pop up keyboard still appears on the screen and I was wondering if there was anyway to disable that happening?
2 Answers from the Community
You should be able to disable the on-screen keyboard in System Preferences -> Accessibility -> Keyboard
- Answered by Trevor E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The onscreen keyboard is supposed to be hidden by default when the external keys are in use (happens like that on mine). If you hit the eject button the keyboard reappears.
- Answered by Jonathan B from Lancaster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it possible to connect a keyboard to the monitor hooked to the iphone so you can use the keyboard on the iphone?
- Asked by Nils H
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect a keyboard to the monitor hooked to the iphone so you can use the keyboard on the iphone?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Can a mouse be hooked up to the keyboard or this iPad?
- Asked by Charlene S from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a mouse be hooked up to the keyboard or this iPad?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard Folio for 12.9-inch …