Are they compatible with my Samsung Smart TV, which has bluetooth compatibility for most common bluetooth headphones in uk.
Use with smart tv?
1 Answer from the Community
I have 2018 Samsung Q6 series tv and I have issues to connect these headphones... or those connect just fine but after a couple of seconds the connection will break and after couple re-connection headphones start working just fine but this need to be done every time.
After summer firmware updates (Samsung) the Samsung Q6 start working this way and before that headphones were useless whit this tv.
Hope that Beats and Samsung investigate this and resolve the issue.
- Answered by Mirko S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it compatible with hearing aids which are bluetooth compatible?
- Asked by Jack S from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with hearing aids which are bluetooth compatible?)
- Asked about: Twelve South AirFly Pro Bluetooth T…
Is this headphone compatible with Samsung device?
- Asked by Paul J
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this headphone compatible with Samsung device?)
- Asked about: Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones - Bla…
Are AirPods pro compatible with tv
- Asked by Sue B from Epping
- Flag as inappropriate (Are AirPods pro compatible with tv)
- Asked about: AirPods Pro