Will the lightning dock allow me to take the sound out at line level to a Hi Fi amp (Phono inputs)
1 Answer from the Community
It should be compatible with a line-level RCA input, provided you usa a 3.5mm to RCA cable. I assume this is what you mean. It will not be compatible with an RCA input labelled phono, as line level voltage is too high.
- Answered by Benjamin C from Bonbeach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Sound effect in decibel level?
- Asked by Yeung Wai L from Kamigyo-ku
- Flag as inappropriate Sound effect in decibel level?
No answers yet
Will it export iPad music to the USB input of a Yamaha amplifier?
- Asked by Joshua B from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Will it export iPad music to the USB input of a Yamaha amplifier?
Can this be used as a stereo line input for the MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Derek S from Frisco
- Flag as inappropriate Can this be used as a stereo line input for the MacBook Pro?