does the flap bend all the way to the back side of the phone and remain there comfortably? Does the fold tend toward the front of the phone?
I don't want to have to open the flap every time I pull out my phone. Can the flap be bent all the way backwards and stay there comfortably and functionally?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the flap bends all the way to the back side of the phone. However, in my early uses of the phone, I received repeated feedback indicating my voice was sounding muffled and distant and the clarity was not great. I started to adjust my fold during one particular phone call and the person at the other end was saying I was closer sounding and less distant and my voice was more succinct. I concluded that my voice “muffling”, “distance sounding” and clarity” were all normalized when I positioned the flap in the same plane as the phone. Just picture it like opening a book. And laying the pages flat. I am a moderate user so this is not optimal but not problematic either.
Other than that, I really like the quality of the product. The phone fits in very well and the leather quality seems to be very good.
- Answered by Roger P A from Avon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Any way to secure it when it's folded all the way back?
- Asked by Patrick T from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate (Any way to secure it when it's folded all the way back?)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…
What phones can be used with this device? What is the Warranty?
- Asked by Douglas P from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate (What phones can be used with this device? What is the Warranty?)
- Asked about: GoPro 3-Way Mount
Mercedes benz 30 pin in vehicle. If I add the lightning to 30 pin will it charge the phone as well?
- Asked by Sharon M from Humble
- Flag as inappropriate (Mercedes benz 30 pin in vehicle. If I add the lightning to 30 pin will it charge the phone as well?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)