How is adaptive noise canceling different than active noise canceling (I.e. Beats vs. Bose)? Which is superior?
1 Answer from the Community
Put simply. Noise canceling physically blocks the noise out and keeps the song in. Adaptive noise canceling involves the headphones slightly adapting the noise outputs to counteract the surrounding sounds. Which is better? Thats up to personal opinion.
- Answered by William K from .
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do the Mickey beats have noise canceling?
- Asked by Alexis B from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the Mickey beats have noise canceling?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones - M…
Are the AirPods noise cancelling?
- Asked by Kelly N from Redlands
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the AirPods noise cancelling?)
- Asked about: AirPods with Charging Case