How does the band fair against Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap; in the shower?
How does the band last with like soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc. I see some answers that they say it gets wet, but dries super quickly, but doesn't go into grave detail enough to the point where if you tried their recommendation that it turns out to something else and didn't like the actual outcome of it. Just was working outside when it started to rain a decent amount, enough to get damp on my clothes and all, and the band seemed to stay dry or just a little feeling of it being wet. Just thought I'd see if there was anyone else that fully tested this out or actually had a video of them doing this since I searched google and youtube and found nothing.
- Asked by Timothy M from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the band fair against Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap; in the shower?)
1 Answer from the Community
No problem! I wear mine in the shower and after a couple of weeks, no apparent damage to the band. I also find that it dries out very quickly afterwards, especially if I blot the excess water with my bath towel.
- Answered by Terry A from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this support a usb keyboard to use in the garage band app?
- Asked by Philip M from Amsterdam
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this support a usb keyboard to use in the garage band app?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Is this waterproof for showering etc
- Asked by Lillian N from Bowling Green
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this waterproof for showering etc)
- Asked about: 42mm Space Black Milanese Loop
How would you wash the band if it gets dirty
- Asked by Trinity R from Powell
- Flag as inappropriate (How would you wash the band if it gets dirty)
- Asked about: 42mm Pride Edition Woven Nylon