Does Apple have a chart that lists the charging speeds: for the different phones and chargers? E.g. full charge in 30min, 60min, 120min? etc.
With all the new chargers apple has (5W, 10W, 12W, 30W, etc.) it isn't clear to me (or others) what the recommended chargers are to have. I see that there is a difference in USB as well (Type-A and Type-C) that can work with the phone too. When i've bought my older iPhones (3 to 7) they all came with the 5w USB Type A tiny charger and that didn't seem to give me the fastest time... While the specs of Watts, Volts, amps, are listed... its hard to just find a clear answer on time to charge because that is what we really care about.
1 Answer from the Community
No but anything above 29w will charge at 18w speeds as thats the max input of the iphone
- Answered by Michael L from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work as a fast charger for the iPhone X ?
- Asked by Anas D
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work as a fast charger for the iPhone X ?)
- Asked about: 18W USB-C Power Adapter
When charging it from the wall charger, does it stop charging when both are 100% charged up ?
- Asked by Peter P from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (When charging it from the wall charger, does it stop charging when both are 100% charged up ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
Can you charge the phone with this case on a wireless charger?
- Asked by Julie T from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the phone with this case on a wireless charger?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Otter + Pop Symmetry Serie…