What's the output voltage on this?
Can't find the info online but it should be written on the side of the device.
- Asked by Jarrett W from Saint Cloud
- Flag as inappropriate What's the output voltage on this?
2 Answers from the Community
This charger is 5.1 volts. It’s on the charger in very small print. To see it I took a picture of it so I could enlarge it.
- Answered by Randall B from Goodyear
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's a 30w charger, Volts = W / A So all you have to do is find out how many amps run through the brick and divide 30 by that number. I'm sorry but I can't find the info online, but I'm sure a genius at the Apple store will be able to help
- Answered by Giacomo L from Vicenza
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what is the output voltage on Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
- Asked by Weldon A from Irving
- Flag as inappropriate what is the output voltage on Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
what is the voltage and current output of the 5W USB power adapter
- Asked by Ruben K from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate what is the voltage and current output of the 5W USB power adapter
I want to learn iPad pro 10.5 inch charger output specification. Output: How many Voltage ? How many amperes. output: .... V .....A