Is this case waterproof/water resistant?
The leather case clearly cannot take water, but how about this? I'm concerned about the microfibre lining. That would make this not suitable for wet conditions either? (e.g. rain, splashes, wet hands, swimming pool, beach)
1 Answer from the Community
Don't put it underwater and try not to get it wet. I don't think water will do anything to the silicone, but I got the microfibre lining wet and it wasn't pretty.
- Answered by Mark M from Wallingford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is It Water Resistant, Can It Be Submerged?
- Asked by Michael N from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Is It Water Resistant, Can It Be Submerged?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Max Smart Battery Case - …
Will the iPhone XR Smart Battery Case be water resistant like the iPhone XR?
- Asked by Steele B from Herndon
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the iPhone XR Smart Battery Case be water resistant like the iPhone XR?)
- Asked about: iPhone XR Smart Battery Case - Blac…