Is this new sport band (loop) good for lap swimming? I would be afraid to lose it during a swim. I currently use the nylon with metal clasp.
1 Answer from the Community
There are 5 little hook-and-loop (velcro) segments on the strap and they feel very secure. Even if the velcro somehow came undone, you'd notice that it was loose before it had a chance to come off.
The woven nylon material might be less than ideal for swimming though, as I imagine it'll take some time to dry (as opposed to the fluoroelastomer alternatives). Apple have confirmed that it's waterproof, and designed as a sports band, so I guess it's down to personal preference.
- Answered by Matt L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the sports band the only one that is waterproof for swimming
- Asked by Nancy M from Forestdale
- Flag as inappropriate (is the sports band the only one that is waterproof for swimming)
- Asked about: Watch
Are you able to do lap swimming in pool?
- Asked by Arnold C from Harlingen
- Flag as inappropriate (Are you able to do lap swimming in pool?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black