Does Bluetooth Turn Off
If you have the headphone cord plugged in, does the bluetooth turn off? I want to use them with the cable, with noise cancelling on, but bluetooth off. Just curious if that's a possibility.
- Asked by fn from Sidney
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Bluetooth Turn Off)
1 Answer from the Community
When you use the audio cable it turns the bluetooth off but noise cancelling still works. Double pressing the power button on the headphones turns the noise cancelling on and off.
- Answered by Gary V from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you turn the power off?
- Asked by Sam S from Wilmette
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you turn the power off?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
Can you pre programme it to automatically turn on and off?
- Asked by Mark M
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you pre programme it to automatically turn on and off?)
- Asked about: Eve Energy