What's it made out of? Is it the same design as the Smart Cover for the 2nd gen iPad Pro 12.9"? Will the white be easy to clean?
1 Answer from the Community
it looks to be the same silicone coating as on their current (non-leather) line of cases. These definitely are not their leather selections. From my experience they clean well, white will show dirt quite often but simply wipe it regularly and you should be in good shape.
- Answered by Gabriel C from Plainfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Video from 8 Plus to 12.9" Pro (2nd Gen)
- Asked by Michael T from Hastings
- Flag as inappropriate (Video from 8 Plus to 12.9" Pro (2nd Gen))
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
No answers yet
Does the Smart Keyboard work with the iPad Pro 12.9 2nd generation?
- Asked by Judith T from Rahway
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Smart Keyboard work with the iPad Pro 12.9 2nd generation?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for iPad (7th genera…