Can the wireless charging case also be charged by lighting. AKA is there still the lighting port at the bottom to charge if needed.
if needed can I still charge the case the old way with a USB to lighting cord
2 Answers from the Community
As per the product highlight in apple.com, i can read the below
Case can be charged either wirelessly using a Qi-compatible charging mat or with the Lightning connector
- Answered by Balaji M from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Trevor L from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will wireless charging still work with this case on?
- Asked by Stephen B from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate (Will wireless charging still work with this case on?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Max Leather Folio - (PROD…
Does the lighting dock shorten the charging time?
- Asked by Dan B from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the lighting dock shorten the charging time?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Does the charging case have wireless charging
- Asked by Giuseppe Z
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the charging case have wireless charging)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless E…