can you charge the case with the iPhone still at 100% or is it better to just charge the case separately?
3 Answers from the Community
Yes you can charge the case with the iPhone still at 100%. I will do that from time to time with mine.
- Answered by Jeffrey S from Kokomo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The case only charges the phone when needed so you don’t need to charge separately but you can if you want to, it doesn’t make a difference though
- Answered by Xander B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can charge the phone through the case via lightning or wireless charging. The phone will always be charged first, then the case once the iPhone is at 100% unless you use a 30W power brick or a wireless charger + a lightning cable. There is no real benefit to charging severalty unless you want a faster charge using two lower wattage chargers.
- Answered by Braden N from Halifax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can the case charge separately from the iPhone
- Asked by Delbert S from North Lauderdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the case charge separately from the iPhone)
- Asked about: iPhone XR Smart Battery Case - Blac…
No answers yet
Can you used this iPhone battery smart case Wireless charging
- Asked by William C from Seffner
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you used this iPhone battery smart case Wireless charging)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…