Does the case charge your phone automatically all day keeping it at 100% non-stop? because if so doesn't keeping a phone at 100% damage battery?
2 Answers from the Community
It keeps the iPhone at 100% charge but manages the power output in a way it doesn't damage the battery
- Answered by Leo B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it will keep your phone at 100% . You will see the green lightning bolt always lit while the case in one the phone and the phone is at 100 percent.
- Answered by Donald H from South Lake Tahoe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it stop charging once the phone reaches 100%?
- Asked by Benjamin Y from Yelm
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it stop charging once the phone reaches 100%?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base