How stiff are the buttons on this case?
I know this question is subjective, but can someone give me an idea as how stiff the buttons are? Most cases I got (good brand names) have their buttons really stiff and I don't like having to press really hard every time I need to reset or turn off my iPhone, or to turn volume up or down.
- Asked by Jean L from Drummondville
- Flag as inappropriate How stiff are the buttons on this case?
3 Answers from the Community
I will answer it myself since i just got it: indeed the buttons a way easier than most other silicon casing. They are easy to press and very responsive.
- Answered by Jean L from Drummondville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The buttons are somewhat stiff. If you have ever used/can check out a Apple Silicone case, they are the same buttons.
- Answered by Braden N from Halifax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I’d give it a 6.5 out of 10 for the stiffness. Not a deal breaker but could have been softer.
- Answered by Sumit S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How do you press the pairing button with this case on ?
- Asked by Peter F from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate How do you press the pairing button with this case on ?
Is the pencil case stiff or flexible? i just want to ask will it allow the pencil to bend if it’s in a bag or something. How protective is it?
Does the Off/On Button and Volume Buttons work easily with this case?
- Asked by Betsy A from Crossville
- Flag as inappropriate Does the Off/On Button and Volume Buttons work easily with this case?