Does it switch itself off when not used or do I need to activate the switch?
The switch is rather tiny and needs finger nails to activate. An automatic shut down would save battery time
1 Answer from the Community
No, it doesn't and you have to switch it off yourself
- Answered by Garvit D from Dubai
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you switch earphones off when not in case.
- Asked by David G
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you switch earphones off when not in case.)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless E…
No answers yet
How do you switch keyboards
- Asked by Charles P from Etna
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you switch keyboards)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Folio Case with Integ…