Can this be used as a stereo line input for the MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Derek S from Frisco
- Flag as inappropriate Can this be used as a stereo line input for the MacBook Pro?
2 Answers from the Community
No, the audio adapter does provide stereo audio output, but it only supports a low voltage mono audio input, like from a microphone. Your could use it for a mono line input, IF you placed an audio Pad device between the line source and the audio input.
- Answered by Kirk S from Kelowna
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, I just purchased it, and it appears to be output only, no input.
- Answered by Kal K from Fremont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can you use this with a MacBook Pro as the audio input?
- Asked by Craig P from Junction City
- Flag as inappropriate can you use this with a MacBook Pro as the audio input?
Will this allow a stereo input from an external stereo mic such as the Rode Stereo Videomic Pro which comes with 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output?
Can I use this adapter to connect my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011: non-retina, 'Thunderbolt') to the HDMI input on a new projector?