Does car audio recognize the phone as an ipod or for Apply Carplay when using this case?
I purchased a 3rd party battery case and it said it had sync ability, which it does, but when I plug it into either of my cars, one of which has Apple Carplay, neither recognize that an iPhone has been connected. If I remove the case and plug directly into the phone it works as expected. This is a huge consideration in my opinion and wonder why any case would be built that would negate Carplay functionality...
- Asked by Andrew S from Guelph
- Flag as inappropriate Does car audio recognize the phone as an ipod or for Apply Carplay when using this case?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes this case functions as if you were plugging your phone directly into your car.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the case work with apple CarPlay?
- Asked by Benjamin J from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate Does the case work with apple CarPlay?
This product work with CarPlay ?
- Asked by Max D from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate This product work with CarPlay ?
No answers yet