Though not listed as compatible, could I use the 18W Power Adapter with iPods without harm to the devices?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, but you will need the USB-C to lightning cable. The charge rate will not be any faster than the 5 W charger.
- Answered by Mark B from North Chesterfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I this compatible with 18W fast charging?
- Asked by Cormac Y from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (I this compatible with 18W fast charging?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Space Gray
Does the new iPad mini support fast charging, if I used the 18W adapter?
- Asked by Pietro D
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new iPad mini support fast charging, if I used the 18W adapter?)
- Asked about: iPad