Is it safe to flip the keyboard around to the back (i.e. will doing so damage the smart keyboard folio's functionality over time)?
I haven't seen any images or descriptions of the smart keyboard folio with the keyboard folded around to the back of the ipad pro, so I'm wondering if it isn't intended to be used in such a position and/or whether putting the keyboard in such a position could cause damage to it over time. Would love an official answer from Apple on this.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it is designed to work like a regular case. You don't have to worry about pressing the keys because the keyboard doesn't respond unless it is magnetically docked in one of the two slots.
- Answered by Jared P from Loveland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to charge the Smart Keyboard folio?
- Asked by Kristina V from Naperville
- Flag as inappropriate (How to charge the Smart Keyboard folio?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard Folio for 12.9-inch …
Does the folio flip completely to the back of the phone?
- Asked by Anne T from Milford
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the folio flip completely to the back of the phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone 11 Pro Leather Folio - Black