How does the new Smart Keyboard Folio attach to the IPAD, does it protect the iPad against drops i.e. protect the corners of the iPad
3 Answers from the Community
The cover comes to the corners, but does not look like it would protect the iPad is you dropped it on a corner. The cover does not wrap around the corners.
- Answered by David W from East Palo Alto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The keyboard case offers minimal protection in the cases of drops. It will mostly protect your device from bumps, or things falling on it (I’ve broken an iPad screen by having something fall on it, so that’s certainly helpful)
- Answered by Nathaniel N from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It’s magnetised, however mine recently slipped out of the keyboard folio as it was being passed to me & dropped out onto the ground. This was the second time it detached itself in the short time I’ve had it. The first time I managed to save it from falling to the ground & breaking. Has anyone else had this problem? Perhaps mine is faulty?
- Answered by Kaylene D from Magnetic Island
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is the folio compatible with the keyboard and does it protect the keyboard?
- Asked by Jeralee S from Bonham
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the folio compatible with the keyboard and does it protect the keyboard?)
- Asked about: Smart Folio for 12.9-inch iPad Pro …
Will it work with a Smart Keyboard attached to the ipad
- Asked by Christian O from Gardena
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with a Smart Keyboard attached to the ipad)
- Asked about: Moleskine Folio Case for 10.5-inch …