Does it work if I want to type Persian or Farsi? (with US English or international English language keyboard)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, if you configure iOS for two keyboards (see Settings -> General -> Keyboard) then the "globe" key in the lower left corner allows switching keyboards. It works about the same as the on-screen iOS keyboard for this.
- Answered by Thomas L from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i have the keyboard include two languages (Arabic and English)?
- Asked by Jana A from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i have the keyboard include two languages (Arabic and English)?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard Folio for 12.9-inch …
Is there a keyboard for Australian or UK English?
- Asked by Helene B from Harden
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a keyboard for Australian or UK English?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 12.9‑inch iPad P…