Can the warranty card be use to redeem a new set if the earphones broke by itself within less than 1 year ?
Mine didn't had any problems yet. Just wondering if i could redeem a new one by using the wareanty card. Since it is not cheap then i assume i could get a new one if mine will be having any problem in the future. Hoping to get response ASAP :-)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there a warranty on this product?
- Asked by Karen W from San Angelo
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a warranty on this product?)
- Asked about: Smart Folio for 12.9-inch iPad Pro …
Personal Engraving impact on warranty?
- Asked by Faiyaz K from Tucker
- Flag as inappropriate (Personal Engraving impact on warranty?)
- Asked about: AirPods with Charging Case
do earpods with lightening connector have a warranty
- Asked by Julia L from Mandeville
- Flag as inappropriate (do earpods with lightening connector have a warranty)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector