Does it come with the puck like magnetic cable that attaches to the watch or do you have to use the one you have or buy an additional puck cable?
2 Answers from the Community
It has the magnetic disk built-in. You do need to supply a charger though (the bit that plugs into the socket on the wall).
- Answered by Anthony S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The puck-like magnetic thingy is built into the stand. So all you need is a cable, which it comes with.
Youtube has a couple of unboxing videos that show how it all works.
- Answered by Santo P from Moncton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is Apple Watch safe when you have a pacemaker? Does the magnet interfere?
- Asked by Lynda H from Ormond Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Apple Watch safe when you have a pacemaker? Does the magnet interfere?)
- Asked about: Watch